Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3/26/2010 Off to the Hospital

9:20 am...I arrive home and try to figure out how I am going to get out of the car and into the house. I guess in hindsight I could have called into the house and stayed in the car. But I wasn't thinking real clearly.Hmm!
 I'm not sure how and I don't remember all of it but...I'm standing in the bedroom waking my wife and telling her that I'm home from work and I think I need help.
 I told her she could stay home, I just wanted her to know where I was. I was going to drive myself the 5 blocks to the ER. (Why I didn't go straight there,I have no idea.) This was not going to fly with her. She was up and ready to go out the door faster than any other time in the history of our relationship.
 I have a small car with no power steering and Diane had never driven it. What a fun experience! Even with all of the things that were going with me, I still managed to chirp from the passenger seat about her driving.I can be such a dick! Even when I don't mean to.Sorry Hon!
 2 minutes and 47 seconds later we arrived at the ER entrance. I was greeted by a man with a wheelchair and told him that I didn't need it. Diane said that I did....she and Mr. wheelchair won that one.
 I am now where I should have been 12 hours earlier. Better late than never!?

1 comment:

  1. It's ok honey, about complaining about my driving. What you said, yeah "I'm used to it" lol. I still love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete